If your offering was set up using the old myEoffering, please follow these instructions to set your account up under the new system.
- Go to https://members.myeoffering.com
- Click ‘Forgot Password?’ in the top right, and follow the prompts that show up
- Check your email for the forgot password link, and click the link.
- Change your password. Please note that the password requirements are: A minimum of 7 characters of which at least 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, 1 number, and 1 symbol.
- After the change, you should be able to log in to your account.
Now you should be logged in to the new system. You can set up your recurring donation with the following steps:
- At the top, you should see a “wallets” tab, click on it.
- Click the Green “Add Wallet” button. This is your financial information. Fill them in and click ‘Add Wallet at the bottom’.
- Once that is done, Go to the “Offerings” page. There should be a tab at the top.
- Under the ‘Upcoming Offerings’ section, you should see a green “Add New Offering +” button.
- You should follow the onscreen prompts.
For a continuous donation, please make the sure ‘Schedule offering indefinitely’ is checkmarked. It should be right under the “How often do you want to give?” dropdown box.
If you have any further questions you can call in to 1-877-393-3330 and a member of the support team assist you with set up.